The Capital Cooking MCR488-L 48-In. Precision Series Liquid Propane Manual Clean Range with Eight Sealed Burners features a 30,000 BTU Bake Burner for uniform cooking and 18,000 BTU Infrared Broil Burner for perfect searing. It has oven modes for bake, broil, convection bake, open door broil and fits a full-size commercial cookie sheet (26 In. x 18 In.) with 4.9 Cu. Ft. cavity.
- Precision Series 48-in. LP manual clean range with eight sealed burners
- 19,000 BTU Sealed Burners with heavy duty porcelain coated cast iron platform grates for a single cooking surface
- All burners adjust down to a delicate constant simmer
- All burner have auto ignition and re-ignition
- Primary Oven Size: 27"W X 21"D X 15H (4.9 cu. ft.)
- Companion Oven Size:15"W X 21"D X 15"H (2.7 cu. ft.)
- 5 rack positions with two racks provided per oven
- Bake, broil, and convection
- Flush oven bottom
- Infrared Broil burner for quick searing and grilling
- Flush island friendly rear trim
- EZ-Glides feature full extension removable drip trays mounted on ball bearing rails
- Defrost, preheat, warm, slow cooking, normal thawing, advanced thawing
- Height adjustable front and rear leveler legs
- Stay-Cool Die Cast Chrome plated metal knobs with Black Trim (Cabernet trim available as an accessory)
- This model includes 8 burners only
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.