With the Zephyr AK2500BB 30-In. Essentials Series Hurricane Under-Cabinet Range Hood, in black, high tech meets high style with a minimum amount of fuss. Hurricane has been updated with an all new body design, including smooth side panels and a new front nose with elegant beveled edges. The new three speed electronic controls feature a blue LED back-light and control an improved blower, which operates at even quieter speeds than its predecessor.
- Hide ductwork inside cabinetry with this under cabinet vent hood
- Ensure a comfortable cooking environment with this 30" wide vent hood that refreshes air in a flash
- Have a better look at what is cooking under the hood with the halogen bulb
- This black color vent hood adds a touch of sleek and contemporary to your kitchen
- Auto delay off
- Two removable safety grills
- Electronic touch controls
- Filter-less self-cleaning design
- Dual-level lighting
- Two-level 35W halogen light bulbs
- Internal blower - vertical: 7-inch Round or 3-1/4-inch x 10-inch
- Internal blower - horizontal: 3-1/4-inch x 10-inch
- Color: Black
- Mounting Height: Min. height 26-inch from cooking surface; hood mounted 60-inch from floor (mounting height refers to distance between top of a 36-inch tall cooking surface and bottom of hood)
|BLOWER INCLUDED YES/NO
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 CFM
|BLOWER CFM w/ACT
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 SONES
|LIGHTS TYPE (INCLUDED)
|WATTS PER BULB
||vertical or horizontal
|DUCT SIZE, VERTICAL, INCHES
||7, 3.25 x 10
|DUCT SIZE, HORIZONTAL, INCHES
||3.25 x 10
|MOUNTING HEIGHT ABOVE COOKTOP, INCHES
||24 - 32
|NOMINAL WIDTH, INCHES
|NET WIDTH, INCHES
|HEIGHT, INCHES (for chimney hoods, heights include duct covers)
|SHIPPING HEIGHT, INCHES
|SHIPPING WIDTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING LENGTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING WEIGHT, LBS
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.