Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners with porcelain/cast iron caps
- Exclusive! VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- Exclusive! All burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- New - Heavy duty metal knobs with BlackChrome finish shipped standard
- Exclusive! Combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark™ Ignition System
- GourmetGlo™ Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications
- Large-capacity ovens with six rack positions (see specifications for oven interior dimensions)
- Six functions - natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate, and convection defrost
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Convection fan switch conveniently located on control panel
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity
- Island trip shipped standard with range
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Removable pull-out drip tray with roller bearing glides for smooth operation
- Removable grate supports with separately removable, dishwasher-safe porcelain burner bowls
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- 8"H. Backguard ™ BG8536SS
- High Shelf ™ HS24536SS
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CSTSS
- Countertop Rear Trim - P36CRTSS
- Curb Base and Custom Curb Base Front - P36CBFSJ
- LP/Propane Conversion Kit - LPKPDR
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in Classic Finishes: Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Cobalt Blue (CB), Graphite Gray (GG) and our NEW! Contemporary Finishes: Alluvial Blue (AB) , Arctic Grey (AG) , Blackforest Green (BF) , Bywater Blue (BW) , Cast Black (CS) , Cypress Green (CY) , Damascus Grey (DG) , Frost White (FW) , Kalamata Red (KA) , Pacific Grey (PG) , Reduction Red (RE) , Slate Blue (SB) , San Marzano Red (SM) , Vanilla Cream (VC)
- All models are available as LP (add LP after color code)
- Two-year full ™ complete product
- Ninety-day full ™ cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Five-year limited ™ all gas burners
Offer Expires: 1/1/2023 to 6/30/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 9/30/2023
Receive a 10% rebate with you spend $11,000 or more on qualifying Viking Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 9/30/2023.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2023 to 6/30/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 6/30/2023
Purchase qualifying Viking Kitchen Appliances and receive a Free qualifying Viking Appliance or $1,000 allowance towards non-qualifying product valued $1,500 or more. Rebate form must be postmarked by 6/30/2023.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.