Summit Commercial's line of reach-in refrigeration features durable construction built to NSF-7 commercial standards. Made in South Korea, the SCFF237LH is a commercial all-freezer with a complete stainless steel cabinet. The stainless steel door features a self-closing design to help protect stored contents in busy commercial settings where customers may not take the time to make sure the door is closed. It will remain open when pushed to 90 , making it easier to load and unload the unit. The sealed back design helps to simplify cleanup. This unit features a factory-installed lock located towards the top of the door for convenient security. We include a set of locking casters for optional installation. The door has a left hand swing. For the same unit with the door opening from the other side, see the SCFF237. The SCFF237LH features a large 23 cu.ft. interior constructed from stainless steel for easy cleanup and lasting durability. The cantilevered shelving system allows you to adjust the four vinyl-coated shelves to virtually any position, making it easy to accommodate any sized item. This unit is designed to fit common commercial baking trays. The LED lighting offers an energy efficient display when the door is opened. This unit utilizes adjustable cycle defrost operation to avoid temperature spikes, with a top-mounted forced air cooling system to ensure rapid temperature recovery. To ensure optimum storage conditions, the SCFF237LH is equipped with a microprocessor temperature controller that makes it easy for staff to adjust the temperature. The large digital LED readout displays the current and high/low temperatures in Celsius or Fahrenheit. An audible and visual temperature alarm sounds if the unit rises or falls above a user-set range. Additional alarms include a power failure alert, door open alarm, and a condenser cleaning reminder. Designed with hydrocarbon refrigerant, the SCFF237LH provides an energy efficient solution to large capacity storage. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. For a matching refrigerator, see the SCRR232.
- Commercial construction meeting UL commercial listing standards
- Interior and exterior are entirely constructed from stainless steel for lasting durability and easy cleanup
- Top-mounted commercial fan ensures rapid temperature recovery
- Adjustable cycle defrost operation ensures the unit avoid temperature spikes and ice buildup
- Closes to save energy but will remain open when the door is opened at a 90 angle for easier loading
- Alarm will beep 3 times if the door is left open for 30 seconds, 5 times at 60 seconds, and will sound continuously if the door is open for more than 5 minutes
- Visual and audible alarms alert if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Ships with a set of casters (2 locking) for easy mobility as needed
- Digital controls with a large LED readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit for intuitive temperature management
- Control panel provides a readout of the low and high temperatures in 15 minute increments
- Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
- Multiple shelf positions spaced at 1/2" to allow flexible adjusting to support smaller items
- Energy efficient LED lighting with internal on/off switch
- 23 cubic feet of storage space inside
- In order to prevent dust from impeding performance, this unit is equipped with audible and visual alarm that reminds you to clean the condenser every 6 months
- Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Space-saving design that ensures easier cleanup
- 2 years parts and labor/5 years compressor
- For the same unit with the door opening from the other side, see the SCFF237
- Pair with SCRR232 for a matching set in stainless steel
- Using environmentally friendly hydrocarbons refrigerants for a greener footprint
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet
||83.75" (213 cm)
||27.5" (70 cm)
||31.0" (79 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||56.5" (144 cm)
||23.0 cu.ft. (651 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||273.0 lbs. (124 kg)
||293.0 lbs. (133 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||51.5" (131 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
||27.0" (69 cm)
||-10 to 25 F
Energy Star Rated:
23 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.