SUMMIT's line of slim-fitting gas ranges made in North America brings quality and value to space-challenged kitchens. The PRO201SS is sized at just 20" wide for an easy fit in smaller kitchen spaces. It comes in a stainless steel and black finish for a professional look to match a variety of styles. The stainless steel oven door includes a large window and easy-grip handle for cooking convenience.This model utilizes electronic spark ignition and features four sealed burners for safer, cleaner cooking. One 12,000 BTU burner offers faster cooking for larger vessels, with two standard 9,500 BTU burners and a smaller 5,000 BTU burner for lower heating needs. The high backguard helps to protect your walls from spills, with enamel grates for lasting durability. The control panel includes upfront push-to-turn burner knobs for added safety. Inside, the PRO201SS features a 2.3 cu.ft. porcelain oven. Two slide-out racks include a safety brake system, with four position options to let you accommodate all sizes and shapes. The broiler is located in a lower drop-down compartment. We include a two-piece broiler pan with lid. The unit ships set for natural gas but includes its own LP kit for aftermarket conversion. With its clean look and unique size, the PRO201SS is the ideal gas range for apartment and small home kitchens. NOTE: This unit replaces model PRO200SS but features an upgraded sealed burner design.
- Four sealed burners with removable cast iron tops ensure safer, cleaner cooking
- Perfectly sized for apartments and smaller kitchens
- Includes a kit that allows the unit to be converted from natural to LP gas after purchase
- Door, broiler, and control panel, and handle feature a stainless steel finish for a professional look
- Easier monitoring of your cooking with an oven window and on/off light
- Two sets of grates are removable for easy cleaning, with solid construction to support large pots and pans
- Front right burner features 12,500 BTU output for powerful cooking
- Two left burners operate at 9,500 BTU to handle most heating needs
- Rear right burner reaches maximum of 5,000 BTUs to allow more precise heating of sensitive items
- Control panel is conveniently located to prevent users from reaching over hot cooktop surface for adjustments
- High backing prevents stovetop contents from splashing up or boiling over and staining walls
- Oven interior features high quality porcelain construction for long-lasting durability
- Two racks with four glide positions for flexible cooking
- Broil food in a separate bottom section with heat that spreads evenly from the top down
- Burner knobs require a small amount of force to turn on for added protection against accidents
- Control panel includes an 'on' light for the oven and burners for added safety when using the range
- Spark ignition for added safety
- Upfront controls and easy-to-operate knobs offer easier accessibility
- Standard 3-pronged 115V cord included for the electronic ignition
|Height of Cabinet
|42.0" (107 cm)
|19.5" (50 cm)
|24.25" (62 cm)
|Depth with Handle
|26.5" (67 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
|44.0" (112 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
|115 V AC/60 Hz
|97.0 lbs. (44 kg)
|165.0 lbs. (75 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Burners
|Burner #1 BTU
|Burner #2 BTU
|Burner #3 BTU
|Burner #4 BTU
|Oven Rack Qty
|Oven Interior Height
|15.25" (39 cm)
|Oven Interior Width
|14.5" (37 cm)
|Oven Interior Depth
|17.5" (44 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
2.3 cu. ft.
Hidden Bake Element:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.