Accucold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of undercounter refrigeration for general purpose storage. The CT66JBIADA Series includes refrigerator-freezers designed for optimum storage conditions in built-in applications under lower ADA compliant counters. At 32" high, the CT66LWCSSADA can be used built-in or freestanding in ADA compliant settings. The 24" footprint fits many popular cutouts while offering over 5 cu.ft. of storage capacity. This model has a fully wrapped stainless steel cabinet and door. A curved towel bar handle completes the professional look and a factory installed lock offers convenient security. Inside, our unique dual evaporator system separately cools the refrigerator and freezer sections to ensure proper storage temperature. Cycle defrost operation reduces user maintenance in the automatic defrost fresh food section, with static manual defrost operation in the freezer compartment. Door storage provides easy access for tall bottles and small condiments. Additional features include adjustable shelves, a clear crisper, and automatic interior lighting. The CT66LWCSSADA has long proven itself to have one of the best temperature performance records in the industry. To see additional finish options on this unit, browse the full CT66WBIADA Series. NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
- 32" high to fit under lower ADA compliant counters
- Less than 24" wide with a generous storage capacity
- Keyed security on the refrigerator door
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Fully wrapped in 304 grade stainless steel
- Curved handle in brushed stainless steel offers a sturdy grip with professional elegance
- This system utilizes user-friendly automatic defrost operation in the fresh food section and efficient manual defrost operation in the freezer compartment
- Our unique and efficient design separately cools the refrigerator while maintaining a lower temperature in the freezer compartment by utilizing two evaporators
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a bottom crisper
- Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet
|32.0" (81 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
|32.38" (82 cm)
|23.63" (60 cm)
|23.5" (60 cm)
|5.1 cu.ft. (144 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
|115 V AC/60 Hz
|100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
|150.0 lbs. (68 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Refrigerator - Shelf Type
|Refrigerator - Shelf Qty
|Refrigerator - Full Door Shelves
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
Energy Star Rated:
5.1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.