Optimize your dryer space and boost your facility's efficiency with two multi-load dryers in the same footprint that usually holds one. This stacked combo of 12.27-cu.-ft. dryers is built for durability and effective drying. The heavy-duty, enclosed motors are designed to handle heavy loads, while the permanently lubricated bearings and the Fast-Drying Axial Airflow System continually deliver exceptional performance. Computer Trac® controls are easy to program and allow owners the option to adjust prices by cycle, day, and time. And to show just how reliable it is, it's backed with a five-year limited warranty-all parts covered.
- Fast-Drying Axial Airflow System
- Digital Display Shows Time Remaining In Cycle
- Accu Trac® Audit System With Two-Way Data Communication
- Front Access For Easier Self Service
- Owner Programmed Single-Phase Reversing
- Extra-Large Door Openings With Dual Pane Glass Door
- Single Payment System
- Low BTUs and Fast Dry
- Fire Suppression System
- Heavy-Duty Enclosed Motors
- 5-Year Limited Warranty-All Parts Covered
- New Soft-Touch Keypad for Ease-of-Use and Durability
- Self Diagnostic Microprocessor Controls
- Two Large-Capacity Lint Drawers
- Four Point Roller Support System
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||Multi-Housing Laundry , Vended
||630.000 in, 1600.20 cm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.