170 lb.; Microprocessor Controls; Reversing, Three Phase (208-240 Volts); Fire Suppression
- 170-Pound Capacity Dries More At Once
- Auto Cycle Prevents Overdrying
- Programmable Anti-Wrinkle Feature
- Digital Display Shows Time Remaining In Cycle
- Extra-Large Lint Compartment
- Easy-Access Design For Convenient Self-Service
- Optional Reverse Tumbler Feature Reduces Twisting
- Removable Top Section For Easier Installation
- Sealed Bearings Never Need Lubrication
- Heavy-Duty Motor
- S.A.F.E. System Puts Out Dryer Fires
- Microprocessor Controls:
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||2445.000 in, 6210.30 cm
Energy Star Rated:
51.2 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.