TriSensor™ Electronic Climate Control
Automatic Moisture Control
Grille/Exterior Design Features
2-Point Front Leveling
Adjustable Door Bin(s)
- 72-Inch Cabinet Depth Design - This luxury French door refrigerator's cabinet depth design offers a more seamless, built-in look, thanks to an extra three inches that fill the gap 69-inch refrigerators leave below standard cabinets. It's a feature designers will appreciate.
- TriSensor Electronic Climate Control - Features sensors in the fresh food and freezer compartments and an external ambient room temperature sensor that provides exceptional, consistent climate control.
- One-Hand Internal Water Dispenser with PUR® Filter - The design of this dispenser features a touch pad that allows you to use it with one hand. This creates convenient access to fresh, filtered water while maintaining the refrigerator's sleek, uninterrupted exterior.
- Glide-out Drawer with SmoothClose Drawer Track System - Features triple-tiered storage for easy organization, viewing and access. The sturdy drawer design with precision ball bearings provides effortless opening and closing - even when fully loaded, ensuring smooth operation every time.
- Electronic Controls with LED Displays - This sleek external control panel allows you to independently adjust and verify temperature settings with just a touch. The controls include intuitive performance features such as Max Cold and Sabbath Mode.
- Automatic Ice Maker with Storage Bin and Ice Scoop - Enjoy a continuous supply of fresh, filtered ice with its own storage bin and accompanying ice scoop for added convenience.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.