Providing make-up air for exhaust devices is easy, controlling it is not - until now. BROAN® Directwire Make-Up Air Dampers, when interlocked with slave dampers, open in unison to provide synchronized operation for kitchen, bath and whole house ventilation products. The MD6T is wired to the transformer, using low voltage wiring, which signals the damper to open and close while the range hood is in operation. The intelligent design options ensure optimum performance in a variety of installations and applications.
- Efficient and Economical Make-Up Air Solution Saves Energy and Money Easy to install
- Optimizes tightly built, energy efficient homes.
- Make-Up Air Only When Needed. Synchronized to only open during Fan or Range Hood operation.
- Avoids Wasted Energy Associated With Barometric Solutions. Does not let unwanted air into the home during heating or cooling calls.
- Improves ventilation efficacy by providing fresh air from a known location to replace exhausted air.
- Dampers can be "ganged" for high-volume applications.
What is "Make-Up Air" and why is it important? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.