Broan® 30-Inch Convertible Wall-Mount T-Style Chimney Range Hood, 450 MAX CFM, Stainless Steel with Black Glass
Clean lines form to create a slim contemporary design surrounded by black glass that s perfect for today s modern kitchens. Available in stainless steel. Bright LED lighting enhances your cooking experience, while the sleek 3-speed capacitive touch control makes operation and clean up easy.
- Powerful 450 MAX Blower CFM operates at 3 sones at normal speed.
- Bright 1-level LED modules (included) enhance your cooking experience.
- 3-Speed capacitive touch control features a smooth, easy-to-clean surface
- Dishwasher-safe hybrid baffle filters feature quick-release latch for easy removal.
- 5-minute delay off function keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke and odors have cleared the environment
- Ducted/non-ducted telescopic flue extension accommodates 8 to 9 ceiling heights. Flue extensions available to accommodate ceiling heights from 9 to 10 .
- Optional non-duct recirculation kit and filters available for indoor exhaust recirculation to suit your needs.
|Sound Level (Sones)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Light Bulbs Included
|Nightlight Or Nighlight Setting
|Ductless Recirculation Capable
|Ductless Filter Or Kit Included
|Remote Operation Capable
|Switch Control Type
|Stainless Steel with Black Glass
|Convertible with Kit
|Bulb (Recommended Type)
|Integrated LED Module
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.